- Value – Competitive pricing coupled with affordable service agreements that keep you covered
- Reliability – Consistent production quality filling and packaging operations you can rely on
- Flexibility – Machines designed for filling cans and both glass and PET bottles that offer a choice of cap types
- Durability – Filling machines and components manufactured with the best quality stainless steels
- Speed of Operation – Filling speeds from 30 to more than 800 bottles or cans per minute and packaging speeds up to 1,000 bottles or cans a minute
- Ease of Maintenance – Well-designed machines, all of which are safe and easy to clean and maintain
SMB Machinery prides itself on partnering with trusted brands so its customers know that when purchasing wine and ready-to-drink cocktail filling and packaging equipment, their investment is sound.
The three companies SMB has proudly opted to work with share the same level of commitment to quality and customer care that is valued by SMB, a company renowned for reliability and integrity. All three are leading equipment manufacturers: Cime Carredu and Hermis are based in Europe, and TECMI. When you invest in Cime, Hermis, or TECMI equipment from SMB, you know you will benefit from a service and support partner long after your initial purchase.
Whether you have decided to upgrade your current manufacturing or are purchasing machinery and equipment for a new ready-to-drink cocktails and/or wine filling and packaging venture, SMB Machinery wants to help you succeed. You may know exactly what equipment you want, or you may require help in evaluating your needs. Either way, the sales team at SMB can help you choose the right filling and packaging equipment to meet your needs and launch or expand your business.